Still have questions?
It’s a two-day experiential learning workshop to raise awareness of the 7 skills of adaptability, empathy, critical thinking, integrity, optimism, being proactive and resilience.
THE ADVANTAGE LICENSED TRAINER
The workshop is suitable for experienced teachers, trainers or workshop facilitators who are interested in delivering a new product to their existing client base or to a new market.
The licensed training is run over 2 1/2 days and covers experiential learning principles, modelling of exercises and methodology, facilitation techniques, personal development and sales and marketing support.
The workshop is held at the Holiday Inn in Guildford, Surrey and includes all refreshments and lunch on all three days.
The licensed training costs £1500. This includes materials and a 12-month license once approved to run programmes.
No, you will initially complete the licensed training workshop. After this, and if approved, a licensed training agreement will be signed between both parties setting out all terms and conditions. The new licensee will deliver their first Advantage workshop with support before delivering alone.
Licensed trainers are currently delivering the workshop with the following groups:
- Affinity Sutton Housing Association (vulnerable adults and employability support)
- Borehamwood Youth Offending Team Diversion Programme (young offenders – non-custodial)
- Starbucks Budapest, Hungary – HR team
- Nestle India and Bangladesh – senior managers
- The Meath Epilepsy Trust – senior managers
- NHS – junior doctors and support staff