Emma Sue says…
“I came across this last December and I’ve been using it every morning and every evening. I love it because there is a fab introduction into WHY practising gratitude makes such an impact in our lives. After several months of using it I am much more aware of what makes me happy and how many blessings I have in my life. The evening reflection helps me to notice the good and positive things that happen each and every day.”
A SIMPLE & SCIENTIFIC APPROACH to a HAPPIER AND MORE FULFILLED life – Your life doesn’t get better by chance, it gets better by change – and that’s where the 6-Minute Diary comes into play. The concept is not only based on scientific studies that are proven to increase happiness over time, but also on the feedback from more than 70.000 users. The result is a meaningful tool that induces positive and powerful habits into your everyday life!
Feeling in control over your life is crucial to success and wellbeing.
Our world is changing – so fast, so furiously, so ferociously – that to stand out you need to tap into your own resources and competences. Doing so puts you firmly back into the driving seat of your own life, enabling you to be happier, find and do work you love and have a true sense of purpose. But what are the key competences that you need?
7 Skills for the Future sets the scene for seven new soft skills that will propel you forward. Through a combination of scientific research, no-nonsense advice, practical exercises and case studies, this book shows you how to understand, develop and use:
- Adaptability – respond better to opportunities and change by being flexible and agile
- Critical thinking – think smarter, more resourcefully, creatively and collaboratively
- Empathy – nurture all your relationships by learning how to listen and be present
- Integrity – trust, values and honesty are the name of the game now as is authenticity
- Optimism – be the most positive person you know
- Being Proactive – respond rather than react and learn to reinvent yourself
- Resilience – make mistakes, bounce back, learn from experience and move on to the next challenge
By learning how to tap into these essential skills, and understanding how to put them into practice each day of our lives, we can be happier, more effective and abler to cope with change in an uncertain and exciting future.
Happy Reading, please do share your thoughts with us
Friday 28th June 2019.
Up until now we have only ever offered our workshops to closed groups. Now for the first time you can experience an Advantage 7 Skills for the Future 1-day workshop experience for yourself and change your life. Only £99 per person – special discounted rate for 2019 only. Sign up before 30th April to book at our £75 Early Bird rate.