It’s an experiential learning workshop to raise awareness of the 7 skills of adaptability, empathy, critical thinking, integrity, optimism, being proactive and resilience.
It can be run as one-skill sessions, half-day or full day, face-to-face and online.
The licensing programme is suitable for experienced teachers, trainers or workshop facilitators who are interested in delivering a new product to their existing client base or to a new market.
You are licensed over 3 days taking part in all skills sessions as a learner. We also cover experiential learning principles, modelling of exercises and methodology, facilitation techniques, personal development and sales and marketing support.
The workshop is held at the Holiday Inn in Guildford, Surrey and includes all refreshments and lunch on all three days. The sessions are also held on-site for organisations licensing a group of their trainers.
During the current global pandemic we are looking at options to run the training online.
The licensed training costs £1900. This includes 3 days of training, all materials, comprehensive mentoring and support post programme and a 12-month license once approved to run programmes.
First of all you need to complete the Licensed Training Programme. After this, and if approved, a licensed training agreement will be signed between both parties setting out all terms and conditions. After this:
- you will shadow a more experienced trainer
- you will co-facilitate a workshop
- and then deliver one with support
The workshops are run with very diverse groups:
- Affinity Sutton Housing Association (vulnerable adults and employability support)
- Borehamwood Youth Offending Team Diversion Programme (young offenders – non-custodial)
- Starbucks Budapest, Hungary – HR team
- Nestle India and Bangladesh – senior managers
- The Meath Epilepsy Trust – senior managers
- NHS – junior doctors and support staff
- A range of corporate law firms including CMS, Clifford Chance, Ashurst
- University College Birmingham
- Wandsworth Pupil Referral Unit